Parents Mobile App
Affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi
Candidates will have to sit for the admission test, seats for which are allocated only after submission of Registration Form. On the spot admission test will be conducted and will comprise of English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science & S. St. based on the previous class syllabus. No specific books are prescribed for the test.
Parents/ Guardian of the successful candidates will be required to submit the following documents at the time of admission:
• Admission Form to be filled in BLOCK LETTERS and with the requisite information and photograph.
• Original copy of Birth Certificate, issued from Municipality/Panchayat.
• A copy of last class detailed certificate/ mark sheet.
• Transfer Certificate in original.
• Medical Fitness Certificate in the prescribed form and attested by registered Medical Officer/Practitioner.
• Parent/Guardian will however be given a grace period of 15 Days only in case where Transfer Certificate
(in Original) has not been submitted at the time of admission.
After the Deadline school reserves the right to struck off candidate's name from the rolls and forfeit the total amount paid. No intimation would be provided from the school thereon.
The final authority regarding the admission of a candidate lies with the Management. Registration does not guarantee admission and the registration/admission test fee is not refundable.
CONNECT WITH US
Copyright@Wellwisher Public Sr. Sec. School
Contact No.: +919415507800
Wellwisher Public Senior Secondary School
Bodhani (Pehowa) Haryana, India